Please use this link to register for the Digital Convene on Wednesday, May 20th. Keep reading for more details from Bahia about our time together!
May 11, 2020
First and foremost, I hope this letter finds you and your families well during these challenging and complex times. Please know I think about you often and truly appreciate all you do for your team and the youth and families in your communities.
As you know, we had to postpone our in-person Learning Community in Boston; however, we are very excited to connect virtually with you on Wednesday, May 20th, from 10:30 a.m.-12:00 p.m. (EST), with optional breakouts before and after. Thank you for holding this time! Our artistic “Band” of facilitators has created a highly engaging digital convening, in collaboration with the YAI Leadership Team and in direct response to the needs and requests from Club leaders.
Please click here to review breakout offerings and register for this event.
Here’s an overview of what you can expect on May 20:
- Main “plenary” session for all participants based on Clubs priorities & needs
- Two optional 45-minute breakout sessions (before and after the main session)
- Participants may choose (in advance) up to 2 sessions for live participation.
- All breakout sessions will be recorded and available for viewing later.
Timing of the day (all times EST):
- 9:30 a.m.- 10:15 a.m. Optional breakout session #1
- 10:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. Main Session – Digital Convening
- 12:15 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. Optional breakout session* #2
While the challenges of continued Boys & Girls Clubs programming from home are still present, I am ever grateful for your time and your willingness to prioritize coming together as a Learning Community, check in with and on each other, support each other and continue building our work together.
See you soon!